Sunday 10 December 2017

Dream 880

'City in the Sky'
Date: October 2017
Time: Unknown
Type of dream: Vivid dream
Dream recall: Strong recall 

Scene 1: Outside Location - Night
I was outside at night - I think CR, my colleague was present, along with a few other people. It felt like I was both on my university campus (where CR and I study and work) and standing on the promenade at Sheringham, looking out at the sea - at the same time. It was like a composite dream location. 

We were looking at the sky, which was very starry. There were 2 moons - or at least, the moon and another large planetary object which was orange. There were a number of very large, bright shooting stars flashing across the sky. At this point I thought I was looking out at the sea, because to the right side of me - far out above the sea, in the sky I could see a city floating there. The city looked like a Dr Seuss illustration - the 'buildings' were pastel coloured and very much like those I have seen in his books (see image, below). When I saw the city in the distant sky I felt strangely reassured and happy. CR and I were talking about it - it seemed normal to us that we could see this.

No comments:

Post a Comment