Wednesday 13 December 2017

Dream 884

'Sexy Time'
Date: 10 December 2017
Time: 04:00 - 08:30
Type of dream: Vivid dream
Dream recall: Strong recall 

Scene 1: An Unknown Interior - Time Unknown
I was in a house, but not one I know from real life. It was a normal home, nothing out of the ordinary. SS, someone I know from real life, was present. I have not seen him in years and have not had cause to think about him recently. In the dream SS wanted to have sex with me and we went into a bedroom in the house where we started to have sex on the bed, which had white sheets on it. I was on top of SS, riding him, and he was enjoying this, especially as I was able to move my hips really fast and rhythmically. I had a powerful orgasm. 

Extra Information: 
None of note

Recurrent Dream Themes: 

  • None of note

Dreamsigns: 

  • I was having sex with SS

Day Residue: 
  • None of note

Waking Reactions: 
This was a very enjoyable dream experience and I woke up feeling really sexually aroused! I found it odd that SS was the sexual partner in this dream, as I don't find him particularly attractive and hadn't consciously thought about him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment