Wednesday 14 March 2018

Dream 923

'Lion Panic'
Date: 1 March 2018
Time: Unknown
Type of dream: Normal dream
Dream recall: Weak recall 

This dream was part of my current Dream Incubation Experiment - Anakin Skywalker Dream. Please click HERE for my post on the Dream Incubation Experiment, the Methodology I am using (with instructions for those who also want to attempt to incubate their own dream) and links to my previous Dream Incubation Experiments and previous Star Wars-themed dreams. On that post you will also find an Index for all recorded dreams which take place during this experiment.

Scene 1: An Unknown Interior
I was with a dream character who was a composite of RBA and another male who is known to me in real life, but I cannot recall who. It may be PS or KU. I was being told that I was being abandoned and I felt unhappy and rejected. The other person was unmoveable from their position and I could not convince them to not abandon me. There was some discussion about the situation, which I am unable to recall. I think this part of the dream took place in a room during the day as everything was light in colour.

We then went into another room which appeared to be empty and made entirely of grey concrete (walls and floor) with no features or furnishings. There was just an open doorway/passageway in front of me. I was with the male dream character, standing in the room. Suddenly a number of lions ran into the room. There were about 3 - 4 of them. The lions looked much smaller than they should - about the size of medium dogs and they were low to the ground, as if they were crouching while running. I was panicked. The male I was with managed to control the lions and send them away.

Scene 2: A Seaside Area - Day
I was then in a seaside area, which appeared to be like a typical seaside resort, like those in my local area. There was some kind of seating area where a number of dream characters were sitting and enjoying the location at wooden benches or some other kind of outside seating. I was walking from a hotel or bar out to this area when I saw the lions again, now jumping over a small brick wall into the area where the dream characters were sitting. They jumped out of the way in panic.

Scene 3: My Kitchen, Norwich
I was standing at my kitchen counter looking at the knife holder which is there in real life. Everything seemed normal, except one particular knife - a large one with a long, thin blade, was not there. I wondered where it had gone and assumed someone had stolen it. I then wondered if I was mistaken as to it ever existing and just imagined it. This was such a vivid scene that when I woke up in real life and was standing at my kitchen counter, it seemed like a real waking memory, rather than a scene from a dream.

I cannot recall anything else about this dream.

Extra Information: 
No Vitamin B6 taken (forgot)

Recurrent Dream Themes: 

  • The seaside

Dreamsigns: 

  • The composite dream character
  • The lions

Day Residue: 
  • None of note

Waking Reactions: 
There is not much to say about this dream. It was not a nightmare, despite the fact that there was a lot of panic in the dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment